Monday, August 15, 2016

About to start

Do you know the feeling, when something you have planned for a long time, is finally coming true? You thought about it since three years, you planned it since one and a half years, you prepared for the last weeks, and now it is about to happen: you are saying farewell to friends and family, you are traveling to the airport, you are passing the security check, you are sitting in the plane, you are becoming excited, you are realizing: The United States of America, New York City, Columbia University, is coming – it is really happening.

I am Ben, law student from Cologne in Germany. I will immerse myself into the adventure New York and will pursue the LLM-program at Columbia Law School. Throughout the time, I am eager to share my experience with you, and will report how it feels to live and study in New York at Columbia University. Moreover, as application deadlines approach, I am planning to shortly recapitulate the application process and preparation phase.

For now, I am just about to arrive at John F Kennedy International Airport, New York. After taking the subway to Columbia, I will hopefully move in to my three-bed apartment in Law School Housing, and then will have time to explore my new home!


See here my first impressions, when I arrived at Columbia Campus:




This blog is featured on LLM GUIDE, a global, online community for prospective LL.M. students, and a directory of programs offered worldwide.

About

This blog is featured on LLM GUIDE, a global, online community for prospective LL.M. students, and a directory of programs offered worldwide.