Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!


So American! Unfortunately, I missed the Thanksgiving parade in New York. I have made my way taking the super comfortable Greyhound Bus (ok, maybe irony here) to Boston to celebrate Thanksgiving in an American family. But, the Turkey, the pies, the Thanksgiving walk, the Thanksgiving football game, the Thanksgiving mood all over the place – all this was definitely worth missing the parade, which I however of course watched on TV, I believe. So if you have the chance to celebrate with Americans – take it! And if you don’t have it – of course, Columbia Law School community can compensate for that: in Lenfest Hall, there is a delicious Thanksgiving dinner!







And now, please excuse my only brief report: I could explain now that you should make the experience yourself...But the real reason is: Black Friday is waiting…


This blog is featured on LLM GUIDE, a global, online community for prospective LL.M. students, and a directory of programs offered worldwide.

About

This blog is featured on LLM GUIDE, a global, online community for prospective LL.M. students, and a directory of programs offered worldwide.